NEED Handyman


I’m looking for a recommendation for a professional or handyman that can rip out and install a new shower that will involve some tile work. All recommendations welcome.

Jamie Bradley 720.560.5430 jamie.bradley@coloradohomes.com

Comments

  1. Marco Rodriguez
    Rodriguez Remodeling and Repair
    Mar4rdrgz@gmail. Com
    7202248586

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Recommendation from Dana Allen]

    Brian Drone 303-868-8412 – he lives in Arvada. Fantastic person and super knowledgeable and experienced with construction. Tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Recommendation from Chris Livingston]

    I know a great handy woman (jack of all trades) named Vanessa Valenzuela. She’s affordable, responsive and does excellent work. She helped clean some mold, grout and caulk my client’s shower and also does scraping of popcorn ceilings in addition to drywall work, painting, remo work etc.

    Vanessa Valenzuela, Re-Live | ReLiveQuality@gmail.com | 303.931.3520
    Renovation, Interior, Exterior, Design & Build, Rebuild, Paint, Demolition, Flooring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Agility Writer Review by Reyman Cruz

Optimal Iron Filtration for Well Water: A Guide to Clean Water

Storage Outstanding Payment