NEED Estate Sale

I am looking for a reputable Estate Planning Company. My client will be needing one and I was hoping that someone has a company that I could refer her to. 



Thank you


Julie Rudiger

Realtor® | Associate Broker
141 Union Blvd., Ste. 200 Lakewood CO 80228
C 720.341.1504 | Julie.Rudiger@coloradohomes.com
http://julierudiger.cbintouch.com

This email may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this copy from your system.

Comments

  1. Preferred CB partner: Everything But the House, Phone 888.466.0988, Email sales@ebth.com, Website EBTH.com/sell
    Referral from Dave Pike: https://www.estatesales.net/

    See Tina for flyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are the Estate Sale Companies that service Bailey. I cannot vouch for any yet, I’ll be able to comment on at least one once I use them.

    Blue Bird Estate Sales
    Lory Ann Martinez - 720-630-4203

    American Estate Sales
    Mike - 720-837-4553

    All Treasured Estate Sales -
    Victoria - 303-69-7401

    Caring Transitions Estate Sales
    Anaya Bakker - 720-220-888

    Fred Kress, CB Denver West Realtor
    Cell (720) 688-1554

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Agility Writer Review by Reyman Cruz

Optimal Iron Filtration for Well Water: A Guide to Clean Water

Storage Outstanding Payment