NEED Electrician Recommendation

NEW REQUEST FOR THE SAME TOPIC 10/25/2017
I need a good electrician to inspect a Denver home built in 1903. Can you please send this out fur a recommendation?

Debbie 720.937.2550


ORIGINAL POST FROM 7/6/2017
I need recommendations for a good electrician.

Toni Keener
303-588-5766
tonikeener@hotmail.com


This email may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this copy from your system.

Comments

  1. [recommendation from Wyeth Jackson]

    Hi all, a client of mine is a commercial electrician looking to pick up extra work for Christmas $. If you need any licensed electrical work done on short notice he's excellent and motivated. He lives in Arvada but works all over.

    Tell him I referred you, thanks!
    Ben Pepper, master electrician 303-681-7662

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great prices and fast. Master Electrician. I think he's been in business since the 70's:

    Kevin ORourke Mako Electric 303.332.8464.

    He rocks at older homes - weird wiring things and cheap but meticulous panel changes/updates.

    Jennifer Rada CB Denver West: 720.487.0143

    ReplyDelete
  3. [recommendation from Chris Livingston]

    Aaron Valdez
    ‭720-480-3918‬

    ReplyDelete
  4. [recommendation from Dawn Mathis]

    Doug keys - from Thumbtack.com...used him x2 - honest, fair and fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. [recommendation from Sarah Bowles]

    Promise electric Marcus 303-547-4016

    Let him know I referred. Great guy and doesn't gouge super honest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Agility Writer Review by Reyman Cruz

Optimal Iron Filtration for Well Water: A Guide to Clean Water

Storage Outstanding Payment