NEED Appraiser Referral
I have a unique property coming on the market this week and I need an appraiser to measure it. It is octagon shape. Does anyone have a contact for me. I would like them to visit the home this week near Quincy and Wadsworth. 303-548-4058 or kelly@kellyredpath.com
Thanks!!
Kelly Redpath
303.548.4058
kelly@kellyredpath.com
Hello Denver West,
ReplyDeleteWe've not had any COMMENTS for appraisers since Kelly asked back on June 26th. Now Sue Mailey is looking for a referral. Please contact her at 720.442.4076, sue.mailey@coloradohomes.com OR just post an additional comment to this blog post so yourr recommendation blasts to the entire office!
Thanks,
CB Denver West
We've not had any COMMENTS for appraisers since Kelly asked back on June 26th and Sue Mailey again on July 26th. Now we're looking for LAND specific appraiser for Tami Behunin 303.319.4710.
ReplyDeleteThank,
CB Denver West
My clients used a land appraiser. His name is Gregg Waters 303 940-9019
ReplyDeleteand his email is g.waters@comcast.net
Pat Bird
Hamling Appraisal Services
ReplyDeleteScott Hamling 303.564.1966
Recommendation from Elena Keil 720.431.4015
Second generation appraiser in Colorado, he is solid!